GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS RELATED TO HOUSE EXAMINATION
For UG Students:
- House examination are conducted twice an academic session i. e. one for each semester.
- First Pre-semester examinations are held in the second week of October.
- The second Pre-semester examinations are held in the Second week of March.
- The pre-semester examinations are conducted in two sessions i. e. morning & evening. The timing for morning session is from 9:30 am to 11:00 am.
- The timing for the evening session is from 12:00 noon to 01:30 pm.
- The question papers are set from 50% of the syllabus prescribed for the semester.
- The maximum marks for the pre-semester exams are 50% of the total marks.
- Re-test conducted for fail students for further improvement in academic by concerned faculty.
- Internal assessment for UG classes is
5% for academic activities (Seminars, Project work and assignments)
3% for cocurricular activities
2% for class attendance.
*Beside this, behavior in the class, and observance of discipline is also taken into consideration.
It is mandatory to pass the house examination, failing in examination will affect the internal assessment.
75% attendance is compulsory for final examination by university.
Grievance related to house examination, evaluation and internal assessment can be reported in the written form to registrar, House Examination.